Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Cards

I had a pretty productive card making weekend!  I got to make 3x mixed media backgrounds and play with some new dies.

Friday night I made Father's day cards for Craig and his dad.   I used some cards on Pinterest as inspiration.



Cathie and Tanya joined us Saturday night - Cathie made cards and Tanya chatted :) We decided to each make 6 of the same card design and then share them (2x each).  My first card was quick and easy - turned out exactly how I envisioned it!  The 2nd card was a Pinterest CASE - looks simple, but the light bulbs were so time consuming to cut out!  The end result was so worth it though :)



The next day I made the fairy cards using Kristy's cute fairy dies.  The clothesline cards were using another cute die.




The graduation card was a joint effort between Kristy and I - she picked the design and we both did different elements to put it all together.


No comments: