Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thrifty Thursday

It's been too long between op shop visits, but recently I had 2 separate times where I got to pop in for a look :)  one shop I only had 5 minutes to look, but did manage to find this game (no missing pieces!) - $4


Last week mum, Clay and I spent the morning together- we went to 3 of my fave op shops followed by delicious Chinese lunch.  Some Christmas theme goodies.  Wrapping paper 50% off original price - $2.50


Light spikes $1.00 - got 2 packets of these.  Craig's already started talking about how he's going to set up the Xmas lights this year :)


Sequin pack $2


An Australian themed christmas book 20c - love having these in our collection.  Two books 50c each - to use while the cousins are here for holidays.  I thought the science book was experiments- so think I will offer that to a friend that teaches primary school.



A gorgeous top for me $6


A stunning dress for Becca from the same shop $6


A very sturdy stool $4 - mum is going to cut it down for me to use as a foot step.


A rotating cushion to put in the car - to help get in / out easier $4


Have you found any op shop goodies lately?


No comments: